Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bali Nightlife Kuta Party Time

Here we go: it took a struggle for me to pass the Poppies Lane 2, super clogged traffic jam but I made it, the newly facelifted Tubes Club was my first stop. The X-Cutioners gig where the line up of DJs from Danny Dee and Leon spin their collection from RnB and end up in Electro land pulled a huge crowd. Next destination was M Bar Go where they had a hard hitting gig by the name of Bedroom Antics where girls in lingerie, babydoll sleeping dresses, teddy bears and fluffy slippers. The girls were walking around and stepped up to the bar for a dancing frenzy while freeflow Bintang and Daquiris stayed faithful by my side. My head was starting to spin, and My Room at Jalan Legian beckoned, it opened its doors for the first time that night, and the fashion show and live DJ was on the menu for the night. Phew! One wild night, in the heart of Kuta town.

No comments:

Discomate Poster & Flyers